Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : General mechanics, wave physics (in particular acoustics and optics), materials characterization, non-destructive testing, imaging devices (optical, acoustic...)
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 51 18 00
- Thesis in Medical Imagery (University of Paris Sud Orsay)
- CEIPI Strasbourg
- Degree in the Commercialization of Applied Research (University of Paris Descartes)
- Diploma in Patent Litigation in Europe
- French Intellectual Property Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)
Christophe JOLLY joined EGYP in August 2006. He holds a postgraduate degree in Acoustic Physics and a thesis in medical imaging for the development of a high resolution ultrasound scanner.
He is a graduate of CEIPI in patents, trademarks, designs and models. He regularly advises clients on physics and mechanics. He is a member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI) and a European Patent Attorney.