Christophe Jolly is a French and European Patent Attorney. He joined EGYP in 2006. He holds a postgraduate degree in Acoustic Physics and a thesis in medical imaging for the development of a high-resolution ultrasound scanner.
He is a graduate of CEIPI in patents, trademarks, designs and models. He regularly advises clients on physics and mechanics. He is a member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI) and a European Patent Attorney.
- general mechanics
- wave physics (in particular acoustics and optics)
- materials characterization
- non-destructive testing
- imaging devices (optical, acoustic…)
- Thesis in Medical Imagery (University of Paris Sud Orsay)
- CEIPI Strasbourg
- Degree in the Commercialization of Applied Research (University of Paris Descartes)
- Diploma in Patent Litigation in Europe
- French Intellectual Property Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)