We advise you on how to develop and implement the best IP strategy for their patents.
This strategy not only incorporates legal and technical aspects, but also your commercial objectives which are carefully considered at every step of the process: production, protection, exploitation and management. We guarantee you a high level of skill in all technical fields.
Our experience, know-how and creativity ensure that our clients get the maximum return from their intellectual property.
EGYP has been active in life sciences and health for more than 30 years. Our firm has been closely involved with biotechnologies since the very beginning. Our team is recognized among the best biotechnology specialists in France. Our French and international clients include the largest research institutes, industrial companies specializing in pharmacy, diagnostics, animal and plant biotechnologies, start-ups and top-tier universities.
Skills and technological fields :
- Cell biology, animal and plant molecular biology (amplification including PCR, sequencing, rescue…), genetic engineering (recombinant DNA, gene transfer, vectors, genomes…), proteomics, microbiology
- Cell or hormonal immunology (antibody protection)
- Virology, retroviruses, lentiviruses, oncoviruses, RNA viruses, parasitology (malaria)
- Biological and biochemical markers
- Plant breeding and plant selection
- Agribusiness (fermentation…)
Fields of application :
- Therapy (cell and gene therapy, immunotherapy…), screening, diagnostics, prognostics and vaccinology: in the area of oncology, infectious diseases, chronic illnesses (diabetes…), diseases of the nervous system (neurone disease and neurodegenerative diseases…), blood-related illnesses (haemostasis and coagulation pathologies), cardiovascular diseases, genetic diseases, opthalmic diseases, allergies, age-related illnesses, muscular illnesses…
- Veterinary medicine
Techniques and technology particularly in the following areas:
- Aeronautics (turbojets, nacelles, fuselages…)
- Automotive (clutches, thermal systems, engine control systems…)
- Energy (fuel cells, wind, hydro, wave, photovoltaic, battery…)
- Medical (instruments and processes, x-rays and scans, MRI, ultrasound…)
- Industrial processes (material transformation, laser technologies, additive manufacturing…)
- Physical methods and apparatus (acoustics, optics, materials and flow sciences, cryptographics, sensors, non-destructive testing…)
- Everyday objects (assembly, ustensils, equipment…)
- Galenical pharmacy
- Pharma chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Green chemistry
- Oil and gas additives
We assist our clients in the formalities of examination and obtaining plant variety certificates (COV), in particular, according to EU legislation.