Anna Sedgwick has acquired more than fifteen years’ experience in intellectual property having worked previously in both an international law firm and a firm of law patent and trademark attorneys.
She joined our Paris office in 2016 to reinforce the Trademark Team. She advises on all the aspects involved in the protection, exploitation and defence of IP rights, handling both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- protecting and defending trademarks
- design rights and domain names
- IP contracts
- extra-judicial disputes in the IP field
- LLM in EU law (Stockholm University)
- CEIPI Strasbourg (2005)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- European Trademark Attorney
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI) and the French Association of Trademark and Models Attorneys (APRAM)
- English (mother tongue)