Carole Sellin is a French and European Patent Attorney and has been with our Lyon office since 2000. Her practice encompasses patents in the fields of life sciences, genetic and molecular and plant engineering. Her clients include major universities, international pharmaceutical companies and prominent French companies. She has been involved in several oral proceedings and oppositions before the EPO.
She became a Partner in June 2014.
- immunology and genetic engineering
- Graduate of the Ecole Centrale de Paris (1998)
- Postgraduate degree in Molecular Biophysics (Paris University VI)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Patents)
- European Patent Attorney
- CEIPI Strasbourg
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI), the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the Rhône-Alpes Intellectual Property Group (GRAPI)