Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : Packaging, agribusiness, buildings and public works, instrumentation, transport, heavy industry mechanics, chemistry, sanitation, textiles, distribution, luxury goods, medical
Tél : 33(1) 44 51 18 00
- Graduate of the Ecole des Mines
- Graduate of CEIPI (Strasbourg)
- French Patent and Trademark Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark Attorney
- Former President of the CNCPI (3 terms in office 2005/2010)
- Former Judicial Expert
- Knight - the National Order of the Legion of Honor
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)
Christian Derambure has been a consultant in EGYP since 2014. He assists clients in setting up and coordinating industrial property strategies and also advises on the exploitation and enforcement of industrial property rights including evaluation of rights and contracts. Christian Derambure is acknowledged for his expertise in patent disputes and opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office.
In addition, he conducts regular lectures:
- at the IEEPI (the European Institute for Entreprises and Intellectual Property): Freedom of use, the basics of intellectual property for engineers and infringement
- at the Ecole des Mines (a prominent engineering school): development of intellectual property rights.