At EGYP, we guide our clients, from start-ups to multinational groups, at every step, providing advice on their intellectual property strategies for trademarks, designs, and domain names and developing and implementing such strategies.
From identifying needs to filing, our experts are at your disposal to advise and assist you in your IP projects, in view of your development strategy and budget constraints.
Our experience, know-how and creativity ensure that our clients get the maximum return from their intellectual property.
By having transversal skills and by remaining attentive to our environment, our objective is to exceed your expectations. Our IP attorneys think outside the box!
- Audit of IP rights
- Identifying the need for a brand policy and protection strategy and defining and implementing such a strategy
- Working with creative agencies and participating in brand creativity workshops
- Support in the preparation of user manuals
- Defining IP assignment strategies in case of transfers, mergers and/ or takeovers of companies
- Fight against cybersquatting
- Brand monitoring on social networks
- UDRP complaints with the expert perspective of a WIPO UDRP panelist.
EGYP is one of the few French firms to have an office in Alicante, home of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and center of the EU trademark world. This proximity to EUIPO, which registers trademarks that are valid in all 27 member states, is a considerable advantage for our clients.
Our Alicante team includes a European trademark attorney who is authorized to act before EUIPO. He is also a Spanish attorney (Alicante bar). Our clients can thus enjoy direct representation in EU proceedings.
Our long-term involvement with the EUIPO thus reinforces our expertise in terms of procedures, from the most conventional to the most sophisticated.
EGYP has a wide range of skills. Our experts have developed an understanding of the specific challenges of these sectors:
- Food industry (luxury products and convenience foods)
- Wine and spirits
- Perfume and fragrances
- Banking, insurance and health cover
- Electronic and VPC services
- Wide-ranging expertise
- Appellations of origin and geographical indications protected in France and in the EU
- Collective trademarks
- Certification trademarks
- Cybersquatting, domain name recovery procedures
- EU disputes handled by our office near Alicante and the EU Trademark Court in Alicante