Nathalie Pacaud joined the Paris Office in 1999 and has been an Intellectual Property Attorney in our Toulouse office since August 2016.
Her work principally focusses on trademarks, designs and models. She has acquired a great deal of experience in dealing with collective, guarantee and certification marks, trademark protection strategies and audits, pre-trial proceedings and disputes in France and abroad. As such, she advises certifying bodies, large industrial and banking groups and companies in the field of wines and spirits. She has been a Partner since June 2014.
- design and model law
- domain name law
- contract law and intellectual property audits
- Graduate in Private Law (University of Paris I, 1997)
- Graduate in Intellectual Property (University of Paris I, 1998)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- European Trademark Attorney
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI) and the French Association of Trademark and Model Attorneys (APRAM) , AIDV ( International Wine Law Association)