Christophe Pelèse is an Intellectual Property Attorney in our Paris team. His area of expertise is trademark and design law. His clients include diverse companies and institutions in France and overseas, notably in the field of luxury goods, wine and spirits, pharmacy and optic companies. He advises clients on establishing and carrying out their strategies of intellectual property protection in France and throughout the world.
He has considerable experience in handling complex disputes and negotiations in the US and Russia. Moreover, he was directly involved in the resolution of commercial conflicts with the Russian administration.
He practiced law in both France and Canada (McGill University) before joining EGYP in 2000 where he has been a Partner since June 2014.
He is President of the “Trade Marks and Geographical Indications” Committee of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)
- design and model law
- design and model consultations and disputes
- internet and contract law
- Graduate in Intellectual Property law and Contracts (Strasbourg University – CEIPI)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- European Trademark Attorney
- President of the “Trade Marks and Geographical Indications” Committee of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)