Anne Lejeune is an Intellectual Property Attorney in our Paris office and has been with the firm since 2010. She holds a Master’s degree in Bioinformatics and Genomics applied to the development of new bio-active compounds. Her unique academic background is ideally suited to meet the challenges of the biopharmacy.
Her main practice is centered on biology and biotechnologies. Before joining EGYP, she gained experience in a technology transfer office in the USA (Arizona), at the interface between cutting-edge research and industrial stakeholders.
- bioinformatics (modelization and algorithmics for decision making
- including machine learning), genomics
- their applications in therapy and diagnosis
- veterinarian field, food industry.
- Master’s degree in Bioinformatics and Genomics applied to the development of new bio-active compounds (University of Strasbourg, 2004)
- CEIPI Strasbourg 2005
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Patents)
- European Patent Attorney
- Diploma “Patent Litigation in Europe” 2018 (Strasbourg University)
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI)