Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : Protective strategies for trademarks, designs and models and for domain names, contract law, extra-judicial disputes in the intellectual property field
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 51 18 00
- Postgraduate degree in European law (Panthéon University, Sorbonne)
- Postgraduate degree in Business Law (Panthéon University, Sorbonne)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- European Trademark Attorney
- Expert with the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre in generic domain name extension disputes (she also previously worked on .fr disputes) and at the Arbitration Centre ADR, for settling .eu domain name dispute
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI), French Intellectual Property Attorneys Association (ACPI), International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI), the International Wine Law Association (AIDV), the Trademark Partners Club and the French Association of Trademark and Models Attorneys (APRAM)
Martine Dehaut has been an Intellectual Property Attorney at our Paris office since 1985. She advises and assists firms in devising protection strategies and enforcing their intellectual property rights in France and abroad, in addition to formalising their contractual relationship. She audits intellectual property portfolios for the purposes of acquisitions and portfolio assignment. She also acts to enforce intellectuel property rights on social media. She is a WIPO expert on the panel for domain name disputes.
She became a Partner in1989 and oversees the running of the entire Trademark Department. She is a member of several professional bodies.