Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : Biotechnologies, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, medical chemistry, US patents, trademarks and copyright law, and all proceedings before the United States Patent Court
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 51 18 00
- Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, USA
- Bachelor of Art Degree in Chemistry and German (Duke University in Durham, N. C., USA)
- Member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) and the American Bar Association
- US Patent and Trademark Attorney
- English (native language)
Julia Andral-Ziurys is a US Patent and Trademark Attorney. Her work mainly focusses on patents in the field of life sciences. She spent 8 years working in research positions, most notably at the University of Virginia and Brigham’s Women’s Hospital associated with the Harvard Medical School in Boston, before joining a large US Intellectual Property firm.
She later moved to France and joined EGYP in1992. Her clients include major French and international research laboratories and innovative SMEs. She advises on a broad range of matters with a particular emphasis on US patent and trademark issues. She is registered with the Courts of the State of Massachusetts and the Distric court of Massachusetts.
She became a partner in 1995.