Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : Biotechnologies, biology, diagnostics, pharmacy, chemistry, disputes before the EPO, infringement disputes and unfair competition, supplementary protection certificate law (CCP) and plant variety protection law
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 51 18 00
- Degree in Science and Innovative Techniques in Biology (Angers University)
- Postgraduate degree in Intellectual Property from the University of Paris 2
- Degree, "Patent Litigation in Europe" 2010 (Strasbourg University)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (patents, trademarks, designs and models)
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark Attorney
- CEIPI Strasbourg
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI), the French Chapter of FICPI (ACPI), the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI) and the European Patent Litigators Association (EPLIT)
Anne Desaix has been a Patent Attorney with our Paris office since 1986. Her work mainly focusses on patents in the field of life sciences. She represents major French and international research laboratories and innovative SMEs. She has particular expertise in long-term protection strategies and constitution of patent portfolios in pioneering technologies.
She has acquired a great wealth of experience in handling complex proceedings before the EPO and also before the French courts. She regularly conducts patent portfolio assessment audits during major corporate changes (raising funds, stock market floats…).
She has been a Partner since 1995 and oversees the running of the Patent Department.