We advise our clients on how to develop and implement the best IP strategy for their patents. This strategy not only incorporates legal and technical aspects, but also the clients’ commercial objectives which are carefully considered at every step of the process: production, protection, exploitation and management. We at EGYP guarantee our clients a high level of skill in all technical fields.
Our experience, know-how and creativity ensure that our clients get the maximum return from their intellectual property.
BIOTECHNOLOGIES, LIFE SCIENCES
Thanks to its founder, EGYP has been closely involved with biotechnologies since the very beginning. In fact, it has one of the biggest biotechnology teams in France. Its French and international clients include prestigious research institutes, industrial companies specializing in pharmacy, diagnostics, animal and plant biotechnologies, start-ups and top-tier universities, each with their specific aims and objectives.
Skills and technological fields :
- Cell biology, molecular biology (amplification including PCR, sequencing, rescue…), genetic engineering (recombinant DNA, gene transfer, vectors, genomes…), proteomics, microbiology
- Cell or hormonal immunology (antibody protection)
- Virology, retroviruses, lentiviruses, oncoviruses, RNA viruses, parasitology (malaria)
- Biological and biochemical markers
- Plant breeding and plant selection
- Agribusiness (fermentation…)
Fields of application :
- Therapy (cell and gene therapy, immunotherapy…), screening, diagnostics, prognostics and vaccinology: in the area of oncology, infectious diseases, chronic illnesses (diabetes…), diseases of the nervous system (neurone disease and neurodegenerative diseases…), blood-related illnesses (haemostasis and coagulation pathologies), cardiovascular diseases, genetic diseases, opthalmic diseases, allergies, age-related illnesses, muscular illnesses…
- Veterinary medicine
Techniques and technology particularly in the following areas:
- Aeronautics (turbojets, nacelles, fuselages…)
- Automotive (clutches, thermal systems, engine control systems…)
- Energy (fuel cells, wind, hydro, wave, photovoltaic, battery…)
- Medical (instruments and processes, x-rays and scans, MRI, ultrasound…)
- Industrial processes (material transformation, laser technologies, additive manufacturing…)
- Physical methods and apparatus (acoustics, optics, materials and flow sciences, cryptographics, sensors, non-destructive testing…)
- Everyday objects (assembly, ustensils, equipment…)
OTHER TECHNICAL FIELDS: CHEMISTRY
- Galenical pharmacy
- Pharma chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Green chemistry
- Oil and gas additives
PLANT VARIETY PROTECTION
We can evaluate the possibilities for given plants to obtain plant variety protection, notably when patent protection is not possible.
We file applications for plant variety protection certificates, in particular under EU legislation, representing our clients in examination and grant procedures.